Guildford "G4" Ordnance Survey Map 1916.
This official OS map from the OS Historical Archive features the Guildford "G4" area from Gardner Road in the north to The Bars in the South, and Woodbridge Road in the West to Stoke Road in the East.
Printed on 225gsm fine art paper with archival inks, the map is mounted in a conservation grade mount and framed in a ready made 40x30cm frame.
Available in white with a white mount and black wood frame, or in ivory with an ivory mount and solid oak frame.
top of page
bottom of page